Welcome to Our OpLove page!
The photos and other content of this publication do not constitute or imply any endorsement or recommendation by the Department of Defense.
I am very proud to be a member of Operation: Love Reunited. A national 501(c) (3) non-profit organization of professional photographers that offer free photo sessions and images to our military undergoing a deployment. The photo sessions are all absolutely free with no cost and no obligation.
These patriotic sessions are designed to boost the morale of our service men and women in times of deployment. Military families are eligible for two sessions per year per deployments. Click here for more information or go tohttp://www.oplove.org/
- As of September 2016, ALL deployments and tours OVERSEAS and for a timeframe of at least 4 months (for deployment session) qualify for OpLove services. If your loved one is already overseas and they have less than 3 months time before returning to the United States, you may only participate for a homecoming session. At this time CONUS TDY and PCS do not qualify. The deployed person must be going to a "Combat Zone" as defined by the IRS. The updated list is here: http://www.irs.gov/uac/Combat-Zones
- The deployment must be a minimum of 4 months in length.
- Only 2 sessions are allowed per deployment/year. The first is either a Pre or Mid-Deployment session. If it is a Mid-Deployment session, there must be at least 60 days left of the deployment to qualify. Otherwise, you will only be able to receive the homecoming session. The second is ONLY the homecoming session, which is done at the actual time of the family reuniting, not afterwards.
Pre & Mid Deployment Sessions - Before your loved one leaves or if they are in the middle of the deployment, our photographers provide: a free patriotic portrait session with your family, 15 prints from your session shipped directly overseas. This gift is about boosting the morale of our military while they are away from their loved ones and giving them photos to look at and hold onto.
1) The service member MUST BE deploying (within a reasonable time frame and should have received their orders),
2) Be already deployed
3) Show proof of deployment (a command letter of deployment) or
4) Coming home from a deployment.
What is the suggested uniform? A: The service member is welcome to wear whatever uniform that they feel comfortable in.
Q: What does the session entail? A: If the session is a pre-deployment, the session will focus on the family and the service member. If an already gone session, it will focus on the family of the service member with patriotic props. If a homecoming session, it will focus on the moments leading up to, and the actual reunion of the family when the service member returns.
Q: Do I have the option to buy prints/CD if I want them? A: Yes of course! For your first reprint order you will receive a 20% discount on any package purchased.
Q: Can you give me the album and I send it to my service member? A: No. Part of the program requires the photographer to ship the album to the service member. By doing so, it releases the family from any costs or obligations
To request information or to book an OpLove session, please log on to Operation: Love ReUnited for more information as well as sample galleries from these sessions.
To Request a Session: